Tyreek Duren tied a career-high with 29 points and Ramon Galloway posted a double-double to guide La Salle past local rival Saint Joseph’s 76-64 Saturday in Atlantic 10 Conference play.
Carl Jones netted 32 points, including the 1,500th of his career, as Saint Joseph’s snapped a two-game losing streak and beat Iona 96-91 Friday night.
What you are about to read is true: There is a college basketball player who would rather come off the bench than be in the starting lineup.
Ronald Roberts had 21 points and 16 rebounds to lead Saint Joseph’s to a 79-70 overtime victory over No. 20 Notre Dame on Friday night in the semifinals of the Coaches vs. Cancer Classic on Friday night at Barclays Center.
- Veteran Phila. Police Narcotics Officer Caught in FBI Sting, Charged With Ripoff
- Man Sues South Philly Sex Shop, Claims Gel Burned His Weenie
- New Jersey Changes Handicapped Parking Program
- Caught On Tape: Gunman Opens Fire Inside Strip Club With AK-47
- Constitution Center Deal Will Bring an Original 'Bill of Rights' to Philadelphia
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...