Sacha Baron Cohen
Even if the movie doesn’t quite replicate the parade of privileged moments of the stage play, it still resonates with intense emotionality and extravagant romanticism.
We generally think of movie franchises as dwindling in quality as the sequels mount up. But occasionally, as with this third trip to “Madagascar,” just the opposite is true.
The superheroes thriller finished in first place for a third straight weekend, earning another $55 million, bringing its cumulative total over the $450 million mark.
Sorry, Sacha Baron Cohen fans, but “The Dictator” is more Bruno than Borat.
Yep, director Martin Scorsese, for so long associated with dark crime dramas, delivers an ingenious and enchanting adventure about the early days of the movies. Not only is ‘Hugo’, ostensibly a kidflick, visually mesmerizing, it’s also an enthralling and moving tribute to film artists of an earlier era who worked in a kind of obscurity that modern major moviemakers like Scorsese have long since left behind.
- Tractor Trailer Carrying Sheetrock Overturned On I-295, Traffic Snarled
- Future Of Municipal Broadband Discussed As Mayor's Summit Concludes
- Princeton Puts 'Great Gatsby' Manuscript Online
- Police Asking Motorists To Avoid Erial Road In Camden County Due To Oil Spill
- Meehan Talks To Local Vets About Combatting Sexual Assault In The Military
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta