North Carolina unleashed a flurry of 3-pointers to subdue gritty Villanova 78-71 in the NCAA tournament Friday night.
North Carolina’s 3-point shooting could cause a problem for Villanova when they face the Tar Heels on Friday because perimeter defense has been a season-long bugaboo for the Wildcats.
With the Wildcats on the brink of putting themselves in position to secure at least an at-large bid, one major obstacle looms: No. 5. Georgetown.
Ryan Arcidiacono scored 23 points and the Villanova Wildcats put together an impressive shooting display to pull away for a 94-71 victory at DePaul on Tuesday night.
Ryan Arcidiacono scored 32 points and JayVaughn Pinkston had 26 to lead Villanova to 98-86 overtime win over St. John’s on Wednesday night.
After back surgery, Ryan Arcidiacono is ready to lead Villanova basketball as a freshman.
Villanova freshman Ryan Arcidiacono scored 20 of his game-high 25 points in the first half to lead the Wildcats to an 80-68 victory over Marshall on Sunday.
Maurice Sutton scored 12 points to lead three Villanova players in double figures as the Wildcats rolled to a season-opening 78-58 victory over District of Columbia on Friday night in the opening round of the 2K Sports Classic.
- Council Wants To Give A Break To Homeowners Appealing Tax Assessments
- Non-Conventional Housing Forum At Academy Of Natural Sciences
- Coalition Of Lawyers Plegde To Serve Low-Income Families
- FDA Regulations Change Sun Screen Packaging
- What's Cooking on 1060: Memorial Day Grilling Tips, New Book About Cheese
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...