School officials say the class of 2013 included an estimated 14,302 graduates from the university’s New Brunswick-Piscataway, Newark and Camden campuses.
Rutgers says it made a mistake identifying new men’s basketball coach Eddie Jordan as a graduate of the university.
Rutgers has officially announced Eddie Jordan will replace fired men’s basketball coach Mike Rice.
Chris analyzes the decision not to declare Dzhokhar Tsarnaev an enemy combatant, Rutgers University’s move to suspend their lacrosse coach for verbally abusing players and the story parents who let their child die instead of seeking medical help. He also talks to Andrew McCarthy about the potential of a wider terrorist plot connected to the Boston Marathon bombing and Amity Shlaes about her new book on Calvin Coolidge.
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — Rutgers is set to introduce Los Angeles Lakers assistant Eddie Jordan as the new coach of the Scarlet Knights’ scandal-marred basketball program. On Monday, the athletic department announced a basketball press […]
Rutgers University has reached a $475,000 settlement agreement with Mike Rice, agreeing to pay the fired men’s basketball coach for the remaining two years of his contract, university officials announced Thursday night.
A person familiar with the situation tells the Associated Press that Eddie Jordan is nearing an agreement with Rutgers to replace Mike Rice as coach.
A Rutgers University lawyer who approved a decision to suspend the men’s basketball coach rather than fire him last year has resigned.
At a town hall meeting at Rutgers Newark, university president Robert Barchi tried to talk strategic planning for all school campuses.
Rutgers is turning to former dean Carl Kirschner to run its athletic department amid the basketball scandal that led to the firing of coach Mike Rice and the resignation of athletic director Tim Pernetti.
“And now, we need to move on,” the governor said.
The leadership will meet Thursday to discuss the process for identifying an independent adviser to conduct this review.
The FBI is investigating whether a former Rutgers basketball employee tried to extort the university before he made videos that showed former coach Mike Rice shoving and kicking players and berating them with gay slurs.
Rutgers said it would reconsider its decision to retain basketball coach Mike Rice after a videotape aired showing him shoving, grabbing and throwing balls at players in practice and using gay slurs.
The state university said Thursday that it will ask the state for $410 million for construction and renovation of academic facilities.
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Governor Christie
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta