Acknowledging that they have an uphill battle, several Democratic members of the Pennsylvania House today introduced a package of gun safety bills, including a measure to ban assault weapons.
Hundreds of activists on both sides of the gun control issue staged rallies on Wednesday at Pennsylvania’s capitol.
A group of state lawmakers and a civic organization in Philadelphia plans to offer a reward today, hoping to spark leads for police investigating the beating of a southwest Philadelphia community activist a week ago.
- Local Red Cross Sends Help To Oklahoma Tornado Disaster Area
- Judge To Decide In Several Weeks Whether To Throw Out Corbett’s Case Against NCAA
- Choices For Controller Dominate Philadelphia Primary Ballot
- 3 On Your Side: Target & Facebook Launch Cartwheel Savings Feature
- Massive Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma City Area
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...