During deer mating season, animal-car collisions are more likely, especially for the Delaware Valley, an area that ranks amongst the highest in the nation for deer-related crashes.
39-year-old Michael Kenwood, a Princeton volunteer emergency medical technician is being mourned by his wife and daughter and family following his funeral in North Jersey Wednesday afternoon.
A pried-open sliding glass door, a pushed in air conditioning unit…these are just some of the ways burglars have accessed 20 Evesham Township homes and even apartment complexes between May 27th and July 4th.
Louis Alberta is single but would love to get married someday. But for Louis and other gay and lesbian people living in New Jersey, getting married like heterosexual couples is not an option.
The grieving parents of a little girl who plunged to her death while riding a giant ferris wheel in Wildwood are calling for better safety restraints on such rides and more supervision.
A popular ride at Storybook Land in Egg Harbor Township has been shut down after three family members were hurt when the ride derailed.
Now the entire Evesham Township community is able to see what kind of crime is taking place in residential areas, business districts, or on the roads thanks to a Utah based website called CrimeReports.com.
The State Division of Criminal Justice says preliminary reports indicate industrial products containing asbestos were found during a search by hazardous materials crews at what used to be the old Zurbrugg Hospital.
Philadelphia police are investigating the daring daytime robbery of the store in which one of the store’s employees was duct-taped to a chair and sexually assaulted
Six burglaries at the House of Fun toy store in Oaklyn, New Jersey have frustrated the toy store owner, who says he feels numb and powerless to stop it.
Surveillance video first seen on Eyewitness New shows a couple walking into the Jamaican Me Crazy Store in Haddonfield on St Patrick’s Day. The female then distracts the store owner while the man steals a donation can on the counter.
Local residents say a steady stream of heavy trucks has ripped up their road and they want to make sure that their cash strapped town does not end up footing the bill.
In a time when many municipalities are facing layoffs, one south Jersey town is surviving thanks to money being generated from what was initially intended as a safety measure.
Problem neighbors are one thing, but four legged or winged variety in Florence, New Jersey are a nightmare.
Police are looking for the thief or thieves who stole a 5-foot-tall statue of the famous RCA Victor dog from the front corner of the Moorestown Community House lawn.
- CBS News Reporter Sharyl Attkisson Says Her Computers May Have Been Tampered With
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- La Salle University's President To Step Down In May 2014
- Philadelphia Author Wins National Science Fiction Writing Award
- Man Injured After Box Of Ammunition Explodes In Delaware
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...