Ridley Creek State Park
The medical examiner’s report says Teresa Matracola killed herself by inhaling helium.
State police say a body found in Ridley Creek State Park Saturday has been identified as 44-year-old Teresa Mastracola of Milbourne, who had been missing since December 2nd.
Police in Delaware County found a body in Ridley Creek Park Saturday night that may be that of a Millbourne woman who’s been missing for nearly a week.
Police are searching for a suburban Philadelphia woman who has been missing since Sunday.
From your local park to the Poconos, the Philadelphia area offers endless options for snowy sport and leisure.
There are more than 85,000 miles of streams and rivers, along with 4,000 inland lakes and ponds, that cover 160,000 acres of land in the Philly area, so put them to good use with our list of top spots for fishing.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Social Security Administration Releases Annual List Of Most Popular Baby Names
- Powerball Ticket Worth $1 Million Sold In Montgomery County
- Police Tracking Latest Clues in Disappearance of College Student From Montco
- Pennsylvania Woman Charged With Texting Before Fatal Crash
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...