It’s against federal law to take on an intern without them getting school credit or payment.
by Rick Grimaldi – 10/04/12 – Mitt Romney must hammer the facts. The President is vulnerable on the issue of the economy. He can be beaten if and only if Romney puts him on the […]
by Rick Grimaldi – 8/29/12 – There is nothing worse for an active person than to be house bound which is what I have been for most f this month. On the other hand as […]
by Rick Grimaldi – 8/13/12 – About a month ago I was at a a fundraiser for Representative Jim Gerlach. While there I met a congressman who introduced himself to me as Paul. No last […]
The President continues to use the pulpit of the Presidency to assist his re-election effort. He has the right as the incumbent to do this. Nonetheless, the more he doubles down on issues such as […]
by Rick Grimaldi – 05/11/12 – Debt, debt, debt. The President can suggest that this election is about any number of things but at the end of the day it is about the short and […]
by Gary R’nel – 5/4/12 – I was out to dinner with friends recently when about midway through the meal I began suffering from indigestion. No, it was not the food that was the source. […]
by Rick Grimaldi – 05/04/12 – Do we expect our Vice Presidents to be leaders? What really is their role beyond “sitting behind the President and clapping” as Chris Christie said, or attending the funerals […]
4/3/12 – by Rick Grimaldi – It is amazing the clarity that flying over that heartland at 30,000 feet can provide. As I look out over this beautiful amazing country of ours I am thinking […]
3/27/12 – by Rick Grimaldi – And so we are finally there. The Supreme Court is hearing arguments in a case that will have the most important political impact since Bush v Gore. I am, […]
3/15/12 – by Rick Grimaldi – So it appears that we are about to discover the true effects of Newt Gingrich’s famed “Southern Strategy” to rise from the dead once again and reclaim his former place on the anti-Romney throne. Unfortunately for the former Speaker, and coincidentally for the current anti-Romney King, Senator Rick Santorum, the strategy looks as though it will continue to hold both men down rather than crown a new king.
2/21/12 – by Rick Grimaldi – Just when you thought Mitt Romney was finally on his way to solidifying himself as the clear leader of the Republican primary pack following convincing wins in New Hampshire, Florida and Nevada – along comes the man who has done more than anyone for sweater vests since Carlton from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air – Senator Rick Santorum.
Chris reviews President Obama’s jobs speech and analyzes it with Steve Cordasco and Rick Grimaldi. He also talks to CBS News Reporter Steve Knight and Filmmaker and ex-firefighter James Hanlon about their experiences on 9/11.
Rick talks with labor expert, Mike Lotito about the future Unions in America & Susan Mousehart, author of “The Winter of our Disconnect”.
- Actor In Final Episode Of ‘Sopranos’ Stunned By Loss Of Friend Gandolfini
- Eyewitness News Speaks With Gov. Christie, Mrs. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...