Bail will remain at $1 million for a New Jersey man accused of fatally stabbing a woman who testified against him when he was tried for murder in 2004.
Prosecutors in Gloucester County say Richard Santiago was picked up Wednesday and now is accused of murdering 54-year-old Ramona Johnstone.
- Analysis: Consequences Of A World Without Newspapers
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Funds To Preserve Land In Chester County
- Bala Cynwyd Library To Official Open Doors After Renovation
- Author Looks At Meaning Of Being Disabled, Strength Of Conviction
- Positively Philadelphia: A Brooklyn Flea Market Hops To Philadelphia