One out of every one hundred people will develop rheumatoid arthritis. Half the people who get it, get it as a result of the fact that it runs in the family.
Rheumatoid arthritis is the most common form of inflammatory arthritis. One percent of people will get rheumatoid arthritis in their lifetime.
Scientists believe that increases in obesity and high blood pressure are reasons for the rise in gout – an extremely painful inflammatory arthritis. But there is treatment.
by KYW’s medical editor Dr. Brian McDonough It is a type of arthritis that affects about 1-3% of the population but few people know about it. It is called psoriatic arthritis.
- Audit Reveals Problems With 2012 Election At Philadelphia Polling Places
- Masterman Students, Teachers Run To Raise Money For Extracurriculars
- Corbett May Have To Settle For Watered Down Pension Reform Bill
- A Summer Of Free Fun On Tap At Penn's Landing
- Study: Business School Grads Are Most Likely To Be Under-Employed
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...