Shain Gandee died doing precisely what made him the star of MTV’s “BUCKWILD” reality show: tearing through mudholes in his truck, taking chances most others wouldn’t, living free and reckless.
If you fall behind on a payment for your unit, does that give the self-storage unit the legal right to sell your stuff?
TV is not all glitz and glamour — that’s especially true when it comes to reality stars, for whom scandals aren’t always confined to the screen. Temple University brought together celebrities and producers on Monday to answer students’ questions on legal issues in reality programming.
Welcome to Jukebox Jury, our new music debate show where experts face off and a jury of fans decides the winner. THE CASE: Last week, American Idol returned with a whimper instead of the bang […]
A New Jersey lawmaker wants local towns to have a say in the filming of reality TV shows within their boundaries before a “Situation” develops.
New Jersey Assemblyman Ronald S. Dancer announced his plans to introduce the “Snookiville Law,” which will allow New Jersey towns to regulate the filming of reality television shows.
Under the law, a broadcaster is required to disclose whether it was paid to place a product or embed advertising in its programs because viewers have the right to know if an advertiser is trying to influence them.
It was full circle for actor Tony Danza, the former “Taxi” and “Who’s the Boss” star whose experience as an English teacher at Northeast High School was captured in the reality show, “Teach.”
The ever-entertaining Scott Disick from “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” recently hosted a party at the Pool After Dark in Atlantic City.
Reality TV star Kendra Wilkinson hosted a party at the Pool After Dark over the weekend in Atlantic City.
He’s an actor. He was a Philadelphia schoolteacher. And Tony Danza says soon, he’ll be an author.
Joe Berkowitz, based in Lower Merion, is featured in the kickoff episode of “Showhouse Showdown,” on the HGTV cable network.
One New Jersey lawmaker doesn’t think reality TV star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi is worth the $32,000 she was paid to dish her GTL—gym, tanning, laundry—lifestyle at Rutgers University.
- With Gov. Corbett's Signature, Philadelphia Traffic Court is Out of Business
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Reveals Two Levels of Care By City
- New Jersey, Delaware Among States With Fewest Engaged Employees
- Health: Study Shows HPV Vaccine Effective At Reducing Cases Of Disease
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...