If you like the GOP war on women, you are going to love Paul Ryan. After all, Ryan’s record on women’s health could easily be mistaken for one of W. Mitt Romney’s primary opponents, Rick Santorum.
Instead of working on the economy the GOP has focused on denying women access to health care.
Chris reviews the decision by Susan G. Komen for the Cure to stop funding breast exams for Planned Parenthood and asks how structured childhood should be. He talks to Miss Delaware, Maria Cahill, and comedian Shane Hauss.
- Analysis: Consequences Of A World Without Newspapers
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Funds To Preserve Land In Chester County
- Bala Cynwyd Library To Official Open Doors After Renovation
- Author Looks At Meaning Of Being Disabled, Strength Of Conviction
- Positively Philadelphia: A Brooklyn Flea Market Hops To Philadelphia