New Jersey governor Chris Christie lashed out at the media during a news conference Friday afternoon over “careless reporting” in the aftermath of Sandy.
Attorney General Jeffrey Chiesa on Friday announced the state is suing seven gas stations and a hotel in northern New Jersey.
On Friday afternoon, Governor Chris Christie announced that the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs has issued subpoenas to 65 businesses across the state for Sandy-related price gouging.
Cable TV customers might be in for a refund now that an anti-trust lawsuit against Comcast has been ordered to jury trial by a judge in Philadelphia.
- Eyewitness News Speaks One-On-One With Gov. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With 3 Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...