Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
One firefighter’s vision has become a reality for the city.
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey has been approved to take over operations of the Atlantic City International Airport.
The agency — which already operates the New York area’s three major airports plus bridges and tunnels and the World Trade Center — will look into environmental, financial, and legal issues involved in a possible takeover.
A teenager headed to a sweet 16 party was killed after he stuck his head out of the emergency hatch of a double-decker bus and hit the underside of a highway overpass, authorities said.
It is a warped, two-foot section of I-beam, a piece of steel from the World Trade Center, that will become part of a September 11th memorial at Gloucester County College.
- Future Of Municipal Broadband Discussed As Mayor's Summit Concludes
- Princeton Puts 'Great Gatsby' Manuscript Online
- Police Asking Motorists To Avoid Erial Road In Camden County Due To Oil Spill
- Meehan Talks To Local Vets About Combatting Sexual Assault In The Military
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Donald Rumsfeld About His New Book
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta