Chris details the story of a woman who has reappeared 11 years after walking away from her family, the decision to offer Plan B over the counter to girls as young as 15, and the third day of deliberations in the Kermit Gosnell trial. He also talks to Senator Pat Toomey, RNC Chairman Reince Priebus, and Scott Wagner, owner of Penn Waste Inc.
Sister Maureen Paul Turlish is active in the Philadelphia chapter of Voices of the Faithful, a national organization which represents nuns in the US.
On Saturday, Pope Francis named eight cardinals from around the world, with only one from Europe, to a permanent advisory panel to counsel him on how the church is run, and how to reform the Vatican bureaucracy.
Pope Francis is getting high marks from the author of a new book who asserts there’s a supernatural battle going on for the souls of humanity.
Following in the example of the new Pope Francis, the Archdiocese of Philadelphia is reaching out to its neighbors to host what it’s calling an “ecumenical conversation.”
Pope Francis’ inclusion of women in a Holy Week ceremony that was previously reserved for men has agitated church traditionalists who are asking, what’s next?
Area Catholics gathered in South Philadelphia for the traditional Saturday evening Easter vigil service.
Philadelphia’s Archbishop urged the hundreds of priests attending Holy Thursday Mass to recommit themselves to spreading the message of Jesus.
The Catholic church is being led by Pope Francis. Local experts on the inside of the church are happy with what they see so far.
Joe Biden doesn’t kiss up to anyone — whether a queen or a pope.
It’s a busy day in the Vatican, where hundreds of thousands are gathered for the installation mass for Pope Francis, the new leader of the world’s 1.2-billion Roman Catholics.
A longtime New Jersey congressman will be among a bipartisan group of federal leaders heading to the Vatican this week for the investiture of Pope Francis.
It’s a new dawn for the Catholic Church and as the sun rose in Horsham, parishioners made their way into St. Catherine of Siena.
A Priest from Connecticut is the man who took over the duties as “English-language voice of the Vatican” from a beloved Philadelphia native.
Pope Francis may be walking in “the shoes of the fisherman” but in his case, they’re black and not Benedict’s traditional red, signifying the earthly responsibilities of the church.
- Expert: ecoATMs Easy Money For Thieves
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...