A newly released national poll suggests Americans are not happy with the Obama administration’s approach to Iran, and the possibility that country could create a nuclear weapon.
A brand new CBS survey has mixed news for President Obama.
By 52 percent to 42 percent, voters in the Quinnipiac University poll disappprove of President Obama’s job performance.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie’s presidential boasts and his popularity take a hit in a new poll.
A new poll indicates most registered voters in New Jersey surveyed approve of President Barack Obama’s job performance.
Listen to the full debate podcast and then cast your vote on who you think won the debate!
One survey that keeps its finger on the pulse of Philadelphia’s attitude sees a “downward drift” in the way residents view the city.
A new poll of Philadelphia residents shows they’re of two minds when it comes to Mayor Nutter: they like the guy, but are not wild about the job he has done as mayor.
With 5 days left, some very troubling survey reports are creating a fright night scenario for people in office and those who want to serve.
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing
- Former Philadelphia Cop, Once Hailed As Hero, Charged With Raping 2 Women
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia