Childproof Your BathroomYour bathroom could be the most dangerous room in the house for the kids.
The Emergency First Aid And Treatment Guide AppThe Emergency First Aid and Treatment Guide app has easy to follow instructions on what to do for dozens of emergencies, ranging from burns and bites to CPR.
Bucks County Family Of 4 Believed To Have Died Of Carbon Monoxide PoisoningInvestigators believe carbon monoxide poisoning is responsible for the deaths of a family of four whose bodies were found at a Bucks County home late Monday night.
Woman Sentenced To 2-4 Years For Poisoning Boyfriend With Eye Drops A central Pennsylvania woman will spend two to four years in prison for poisoning her boyfriend with eye drops.
Police: Carbon Monoxide To Blame In Death Of Abington Woman And DogA woman and her dog were killed Friday following an apparent carbon monoxide poisoning in an Abington home, according to police.
Child Proofing The BathroomWhen it comes to child safety, the home can have many areas of risk. But one place many parents ignore is the bathroom.
Philadelphia Man Dies From Carbon Monoxide ExposureOfficials say a Philadelphia man has died of carbon monoxide poisoning after being found unconscious in his home.