Please Touch Museum
Crews battled a fire at a Museum in Philadelphia Friday afternoon.
Channel your inner Jedi and celebrate Star Wars Day in Philadelphia.
At the 5th Annual Storybook Ball kids dressed up as their favorite storybook character.
President U.S. Grant is welcoming people to the nation’s centennial at Memorial Hall in 1876 when he slips on a banana. But since the banana is new to America, he doesn’t recognize the fruit, and launches a historical quest to identify it.
Philly is a museum town, and we’ve got lots of kid-friendly hotspots that prove it.
The Please Touch Museum is targeting potential philanthropists who grew up as museum visitors for its $30-million fundraising campaign.
A local medical practice is hosting a boardwalk-themed fundraiser for the victims of Hurricane Sandy, the Red Cross “Red Ball” is ahead, and a wine bar has a nod to the Ides of March.
For parents, the annual New Year’s Eve celebration is a great way to give the little ones the experience of ringing in the New Year without having a tired child the next day.
New Year’s Eve doesn’t have to be all about alcohol-fueled parties and crazy ball drop bashes. Toddlers, teenagers and parental units can enjoy the festive holiday by celebrating at family friendly destinations throughout Philadelphia. From scrumptious buffets to spectacular pyrotechnic displays, the city has it all. Skip the raucous revelers, ring out the old, and ring in the new with these top family friendly New Year’s Eve parties in the city of brotherly love.
Find out more about Please Touch Museum.
Kids at the Please Touch Museum Thursday had the unique opportunity to paint a car that will be in the upcoming Monster Jam at Lincoln Financial Field on June 9th.
Philadelphia’s premiere children’s museum was celebrating what has come to be known as “Star Wars Day.”
The Phlash Downtown Loop returns for the 2012 season, beginning on Friday, with a couple of new destinations.
Hundreds of children dressed up as their favorite book characters for the Storybook Ball at the Please Touch Museum on Saturday evening.
The Please Touch Museum held the ribbon cutting ceremony for its new exhibit on Tuesday. This new exhibit is being billed as ‘fun for kids and their parents.’
- Cyclist In Critical Condition After Being Impaled On Fence In Fairmount Park
- South Jersey Democrats Working On Cory Booker's Senate Campaign
- VIDEO: Man Steals From Toll Collection Booth Along AC Expressway
- Corbett May Have To Settle For Watered Down Pension Reform Bill
- SRC Votes To Revise Outdated School Donation Policy
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...