The flight was 16 seconds away from landing on March 1, 2012, when David Giberson noticed something was wrong.
Soon passengers will be allowed to board commercial airline flights with items that have been banned since the September 11th attacks. 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan has the details.
The weather is causing travel delays at Philadelphia International and Lehigh Valley Airports.
Normally, bad weather means planes are grounded. But on Monday, the planes at Philadelphia International Airport were gone.
During her 25 year career, Lorry Faber has flown the President of the United States overseas, taken dignitaries to and from Washington D.C. and hovered over Mount Fuji in a helicopter. Currently, she tests air transportation projects throughout the country and around the world. This is a day in the life of a Federal Aviation Administration test pilot.
Each year, airlines collect thousands of iPods, tablets and other electronic devices that have been forgotten on planes. 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan has some advice on how to get them back.
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta