Luis Scola scored 19 of his 21 points in the second half and the Phoenix Suns beat the Philadelphia 76ers 95-89 to snap a six-game losing streak.
Jrue Holiday had a career-high 33 points and 13 assists, leading the Philadelphia 76ers over the Phoenix Suns 104-101 on Sunday.
Thaddeus Young scored 24 points, Elton Brand had 22 points and nine rebounds and the Philadelphia 76ers beat the Phoenix Suns 105-95 on Monday night.
The 76ers did something Wednesday night they very rarely do. They won in Phoenix for the just the second time in their last nine trips.
- Electric Companies Prepare For Summer Usage Spike
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Governor Corbett Faces Off Against NCAA
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects
- National Immigration Rates On The Rise While Births Are On The Decline