After 17 years, the Philadelphia Live Arts Festival and Philly Fringe is getting a makeover.
Experts say migrating birds are sensitive to lights in the night sky.
The 16th annual Live Arts festival and Philly fringe gets underway Friday. There’s something for everyone with more than 160 productions in various genres.
Philadelphia is amping up its arts scene this September with the return of the Philadelphia Live Arts Festival and Philly Fringe!
Philadelphia is often thought of as a place to visit only for its historical significance, but as the nation’s fifth-largest city, it has much more to offer than that, including a thriving arts and culture scene.
On Monday, Sept. 17th, photographer RA Friedman will be setting up shop at The Rotunda for “The Big Nude Pinhole Shoot.”
Nick Stuccio, producing director of the Live Arts and Philly Fringe Festival, says this celebration of the arts has come a long way since its inception in 1997.
The much-anticipated culinary fundraiser for the Philadelphia Fringe and Live Arts Festival took place last night.
The 14th annual Philadelphia Live Arts Festival and Philly Fringe kicks off at venues around the city Friday, highlighting the best of the unusual in art in Philadelphia.
- New Pantry Program Provides Fresh, Healthy Food To Those In Need
- Man In Critical Condition After Port Richmond Stabbing
- Christie Can Set NJ Election Date, Lawyers Argue
- Philadelphia Man Finds Sinkhole Filled With Green Ooze
- Sea Isle City Residents Prove They’re Stronger Than Sandy As Rebuilding Efforts Continue
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...