Police say Phillies tickets were stolen from a vehicle in Delaware County, Pa.
Phillies single-game tickets go on sale today and fans are lining up for their chance to snap up some seats.
The tickets, valued at more than $80 each, were taken during a burglary of the home of the chief of staff to Philadelphia city councilwoman Joan Krajewski, and defendant Jason Hilbert tried to sell them for $30 each to a man at a gas station.
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Even with all of the hype around the Eagles’ playoff game this weekend, Philly sports fans are also turning their attention to getting their hands on Phillies spring training tickets. Eager for […]
A Philadelphia man will spend at least 18 months in state prison for stealing corporate credit card numbers from guests at a Bucks County hotel and then using the cards to buy Phillies and Flyers tickets.
With Phillies tickets at a premium, it’s easy to get scammed.
- Driver Charged With DUI In Fatal Hit-Run Of Teen In Hatfield Township
- Area Doctor Working On Ways To Get More Lungs For Transplant
- 'Fuel Your Passion For Fashion' With New Package At Philadelphia Hotel
- Culinary Scene Down The Shore Explodes This Summer
- Judge Orders Faith-Healing Couple Facing Murder Charges Be Held Without Bail
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta