Get out under the light of the moon and experience the terror yourself at the top haunted houses for adults in Philadelphia.
For those who like to dress up and indulge that alter ego, get out to one of the many Halloween parties in the area.
Attending school in Philly and want to know where to go to catch specials designed with you in mind? Check out the bars below and have a great time–without breaking the bank.
Fishtown residents are lucky to live in a happening, growing, expanding area with bars, music venues, and more to explore. Visit one of the bars below for a fun night out.
In addition to the party rockers behind the decks in the clubs, there are a number of local DJs that are available to make your special event a memorable one. Check out this list of Philadelphia’s top DJs, who are blowing the roofs off of everything from nightclubs to house parties.
Ready for a game of 8 ball? Get ready to stack them, rack them, chalk them and play them at one of these local pool halls.
Sometimes, you need a side of entertainment with your beer. Here are some top spots to enjoy a little friendly competition with your drinking.
This summer promises a series of musical events in every genre, from multi-day festivals to one-night shows.
Pull on your cowboy boots and grab that Stetson, because Philadelphia is about to surprise you with the country soul no one knew it had!
If you are in the mood and have the courage necessary to explore secret, hidden bars, then here are a few places for you to experience.
Whether you’re looking for a concert, dance party or an after-hours hangout spot, these popular spots for the under 21 crowd will steer you in the right direction.
These piano bars will give you a much more satisfying sing-a-long than crooning along to the radio in your car.
These bars have summertime offerings that will make you think twice about heading to the shore for the weekend.
These Philadelphia nightlife spots that will park your car for you just might challenge the idea that valet parking is a luxury service.
Tired of the same old, same old? This weekend, ditch the usual happy hour or crowded nightclub routine and check out the unique variety of venues and events that Philladelphians have come to love.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...