Philadelphia Research Initiative
The Pew analysis of the new assessments finds that the percentage of property taxes borne by individual homeowners compared to other owners will go from about 54 percent under the old system to about 60 percent under AVI.
The report by the Pew Trusts’ Philadelphia Research Initiative looked at what’s happened to closed schools in 12 cities and researcher Emily Dowdall says most of them are still sitting vacant.
A new study released by the Pew Charitable Trusts finds that Philadelphia is becoming more competitive in terms of local taxes when compared to the suburbs.
A new study finds that the taxpayer-funded system to connect Philadelphia employers with workers seeking jobs has been delivering only mediocre results, but help may be on the way.
Philadelphia seems to be moving in the right direction on several key indicators, according to a “State of the City” report released yesterday.
One survey that keeps its finger on the pulse of Philadelphia’s attitude sees a “downward drift” in the way residents view the city.
- Sisters Ejected From King Of Prussia Mall Over Profane Cancer Hats
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By SEPTA Train Near Philmont Station
- Italian Artist's Mosaic Tile Pieces On Display At Pennsylvania Convention Center
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure In Philadelphia Public Schools
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...