Philadelphia International Airport
When 61-year-old Phillippe Jeannard boarded the plane, he wore a white Air France shirt and black leather jacket with epaulets on the shoulders. He had just arrived in Philadelphia from France on another flight.
The attendants work for a firm call PrimeFlight, which is contracted by the airlines to provide help to travelers needing wheelchairs.
A French man has been formally charged with fraudulently gaining access to the cockpit of a plane at Philadelphia International Airport by impersonating an employee of another airline.
A plane that originated in Philadelphia Tuesday morning and landed in Boston was searched after a popping sound was heard from a carry-on bag.
The chief of Philadelphia International Airport says the benefits to local flyers from the pending merger of US Airways and American airlines are huge including the potential of more international flights.
By Jim Donovan: Spirit Airlines has added Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) to its route network. I have to admit that I am not a big fan of the airline’s nickel and diming of customers with […]
Sources tells Eyewitness News there have been two incidents of passengers trying to bring guns onto planes in their carry-on luggage in Philadelphia on Thursday.
A French man accused of impersonating a pilot after sitting in an airliner cockpit at Philadelphia International Airport now faces federal charges.
Authorities arrested a man they say impersonated a pilot aboard a flight out of Philadelphia International Airport.
Authorities have arrested a man they say impersonated a pilot aboard a flight out of Philadelphia International Airport.
The flight was 16 seconds away from landing on March 1, 2012, when David Giberson noticed something was wrong.
Philadelphia International Airport handles more than 30 million passengers a year, and they all have one thing in common: they want their flights to be on time.
A fuel truck caught fire at Philadelphia International Airport Monday night, causing several delays.
A fuel tank somehow disconnected from its trailer hitch at Philadelphia International Airport, rolled onto the taxiway and got stuck under an airplane.
A dating site has ranked the Philadelphia International Airport as one of the top five airports to “hook up.”
- Police Asking Motorists To Avoid Erial Road In Camden County Due To Oil Spill
- Meehan Talks To Local Vets About Combatting Sexual Assault In The Military
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Donald Rumsfeld About His New Book
- No Bail For Faith Healing Couple Charged In Son's Death
- Driver Charged With DUI In Fatal Hit-Run Of Teen In Hatfield Township
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta