Adam Scott became the first Australian to win the Masters, beating Angel Cabrera on the second hole of a playoff on a soggy Sunday at Augusta National.
One year after Tiger Woods hobbled off the Blue Monster, he picked up the pace in his march to the Masters.
John Merrick was a young face in the crowd for so many years, dreaming of one day play at Riviera on the PGA Tour. On Sunday, he did better than that. He won it.
A runner-up to Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson each of the last two weeks, Brandt Snedeker finished off a record performance Sunday with a 7-under 65 for a two-shot victory over Chris Kirk in the Pebble Beach National Pro-Am.
Phil Mickelson completed a wire-to-wire victory in the Phoenix Open, missing another chance to make history in a dominating week at TPC Scottsdale.
Despite two bogeys and a double bogey in the final hour, Tiger Woods closed with an even-par 72 for a four-shot victory in the Farmers Insurance Open.
Congressional reopened its gates Sunday to thousands of spectators who got what they expected in the AT&T National — another win by Tiger Woods.
Webb Simpson saved par on the hilly 18th hole with a chip from the rough to about 4 feet, closing with a 2-under 68 to hold off Graeme McDowell and Michael Thompson in a foggy final round at The Olympic Club on Sunday.
Tiger Woods birdied three of his last four holes to win the Memorial on Sunday and match tournament host Jack Nicklaus with his 73rd title on the PGA Tour.
Rickie Fowler finally picked up his first PGA Tour win Sunday in what might be the start of a rivalry for years to come.
Holding off Matt Every and John Huh in a tense back-nine finish, Ben Curtis finished with flourish by holing a 12-footer for birdie on the par-5 18th, sealing a two-stroke victory and his fourth PGA Tour title.
Bubba Watson saved par from the pine straw and won the Masters on the second hole of a playoff over Louis Oosthuizen on Sunday.
Tiger Woods former coach speaks out about his new book, The Big Miss.
Two weeks after another injury scare, Tiger Woods looked dominant as ever in winning the Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill. It was his first PGA Tour victory since a sex scandal at the end of 2009 led to one of the greatest downfalls in sports.
Mickelson closed with an 8-under 64, beating Woods by 11 shots in a one-sided showdown at the Pebble Beach National Pro-Am.
- Police Say Missing 12-Year-Old Boy Has Been Found
- Camden County Veterans Remembered At Memorial Day Weekend Ceremony
- Cape May-Lewes Ferry Canceled For High Winds
- Pa. State Police Issue Amber Alert For Abducted Girl
- Gun Rights Advocates March To Protest Philadelphia Ordinance That Bans Firearms On City Property
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...