Congress refused to vote for relief for the victims of Hurricane Sandy. The first Republican President famously said “a house divided against itself cannot stand.” The same holds true for the Republican Party today.
A report says the Eagles would pursue Sean Payton if Andy Reid is fired.
The Eagles will hold a private workout with highly rated Texas A&M quarterback, Ryan Tannehill.
Chris compares the media coverage of the Catholic church to how radical muslims are portrayed. Republicans pass their bill stripping collective bargaining rights from public unions and Chris gets an update on the NFL labor dispute with Ray Didinger.
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia
- 2nd Annual Love Your Park Week Offers Plethora Of Events For All