Pennsylvania State House
The state House has passed and sent to the Senate a pair of bills that would ease the impact of Mayor Michael Nutter’s initiative to overhaul property taxes in Philadelphia.
Chris discusses the secret that Nancy Pelosi says will prevent Newt Gingrich from becoming President. He talks to former Mayoral Candidate Milton Street about his run for the PA legislature and analyzes how Obamacare is effecting cardiologists.
The house passed bills prohibiting anyone from leaving a child under the age of 14 unattended in a car on casino controlled property and requiring casinos to post signs warning of penalties for doing so.
Fifteen states have moved to block Real ID. The bill now moves to the state House.
Hundreds gathered at noon in Independence Square, at the same place and time where Colonel John Nixon first read the Declaration of Independence 235 years ago.
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Pennsylvania Senate Republicans Unveil Liquor Reform Proposal
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...