Pennsylvania Governor Corbett
Pennsylvania’s Governor Corbett has not embraced the promise of generous federal funding for a massive Medicaid expansion under President Barack Obama’s sweeping health care law.
The administration has now completed its “due diligence” phase and will begin evaluating the bidders’ business plans. Governor Corbett says privatizing Lottery management is still not a certainty.
Governor Corbett praised former Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum for his perseverance in the battle for the Republican presidential nomination.
Gov. Tom Corbett said Wednesday that Penn State’s trustees must act firmly and swiftly in response to an unfolding child sex abuse scandal and expressed disappointment over the response of university officials.
Governor Corbett has signed a bill that will ensure that military veterans have representation on the state Civil Service Commission.
- CBS News Reporter Sharyl Attkisson Says Her Computers May Have Been Tampered With
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- La Salle University's President To Step Down In May 2014
- Philadelphia Author Wins National Science Fiction Writing Award
- Man Injured After Box Of Ammunition Explodes In Delaware
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...