Pennsylvania Department of Health
There were 23,000 flu cases verified in Pennsylvania as of March 23rd, and officials say most cases are not lab-verified.
The Pennsylvania Department of Health wants to close roughly half of the state-run health centers across the Commonwealth, but the Greater Philadelphia area won’t feel the impact, for now.
In an effort to increase the number of Pennsylvanians who are organ donors, PennDOT has installed video monitors at some driver’s license centers to educate the uninitiated.
The coughing and the body aches continue, as the flu continues to spread across the country.
There were 5,059 flu cases across Pennsylvania last week, up from 4,256 cases the previous week.
The Hospital and Health System Association of Pennsylvania along with the Pennsylvania Department of Health have a campaign underway encouraging health care workers to get their flu shots.
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Associate Professor Dr. Fran Barg says Ambler has been profoundly affected by mesothelioma.
Parents in Pennsylvania and around the country are getting the message, that childhood vaccinations are worthwhile.
A lab test on the fox confirmed it had rabies, and health officials put out an alert for the man to come forward.
This is not anything that should cause a panic. What we’re really trying to do is raise awareness that measles is out there and that it’s a concern. So, if you start to develop symptoms, then you have to recognize those symptoms and make sure you get checked out by your doctor.
The Pennsylvania Department of Health is warning the public of a potential measles exposure of Berks, Bucks, Delaware and Lehigh Counties.
Students will now have to prove they have received two doses of the chicken pox and the mumps vaccines before entering school in Pennsylvania in September.
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta