Chris continues to cover the controversies surround the IRS and the investigation into Benghazi. He talks to John Hayward from Human Events, Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday, CBS 3′s Beasley Reece, and comedian Mo Mandel.
Chris discusses the potential charges against the alleged abductor, Ariel Castro, in the Cleveland kidnapping cases, the continuing jury deliberations in the Kermit Gosnell trial, and the latest in the Benghazi investigations. He talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday, Beasley Reece from CBS 3, and Comedian Myq Kaplan.
After Mitt Romney’s 47% don’t pay taxes remark, Conservative columnist Peggy Noonan dubbed the Romney campaign a “rolling calamity” for all its problems and continuing self-inflicted wounds. At this point, she might have to extend that label to Republican efforts to take the majority in the Senate as they flounder and flip flop.
Chris recounts following Paul Ryan being named Mitt Romney’s Vice-Presidential candidate and the week of media coverage while he was on vacation. He also talks to Jeff Roe and Michael Bronstein on the Monday Morning Matchup, Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel, and to the Chairman of the RNC, Reince Priebus.
Chris talks to Steve Cordasco about Facebook’s IPO, CBS 3′s Beasley Reece to preview the Super Bowl, and Congressman Pat Meehan, about the lastest Fast and Furious testimony from Eric Holder.
Chris talks to Jeff Roe and Michael Bronstein about the Romney, Perry and Cain campaigns, Comcast Sportsnet’s Ray Didinger about the Eagles thrashing of the Cowboys last night, Dick Vermeil about the Bert Bell Memorial Award Dinner, and Fox News Contributor Brit Hume about Mitt Romney’s flip flops.
Chris discusses liberals in the media turning away from President Obama. He talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday, CBS 3′s Beasley Reece about Mike Patterson and Hunter Pence and former Chairman of the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board, Jonathan Newman, about privatizing the state stores.
Chris talks to Steve Cordasco about oil prices on Finance Friday, Daily News Columnist Will Bunch about the Skylar Kauffman case and global warming, CBS 3′s Beasley Reece about Chase Utley and the Phillies series in Atlanta, and Congressman Bob Brady about his briefing and viewing of the Osama bin Laden death photos.
- Child Struck By Car Waiting For Bus In Burlington County
- Blog: Virgin America Best, Spirit Worst in Consumer Reports Airline Ratings
- Ramsey: Internal Affairs Is Investigating Police Involved Shootings
- New Jersey Man Accused Of Defrauding FEMA After Sandy
- Allentown Firefighters Find Body In Burned Apartment
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring...
- Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes
- Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts...
- Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence