A Montgomery County pastor and three others have been convicted of engaging in a scheme to defraud Chase Manhattan Bank by fraudulently obtaining home loans of more than $6 million.
Arthur “A.B.” Schirmer, 64, is charged with killing Betty Jean Schirmer in 2008 and staging a car accident to cover it up.
Federal prosecutor Anita Eve says Michael Wilkerson, pastor of the New Life Millennium Life Restoration Fellowship, recruited congregants, and their family and friends in a home loan scheme.
A Morris County pastor has been sentenced to five months in federal prison after pleading guilty to tax evasion.
The Delaware Department of Justice says the pastor has been indicted on charges of stealing more than $358,000 from two parishes.
A pastor who barred church officials from using Facebook, saying it can lead to adultery, is temporarily stepping down from the pulpit following his admission that he engaged in a three-way sexual relationship a decade ago.
- Tech Company Looking To Fill Open Jobs With Adults With Autism
- Veteran Phila. Police Narcotics Officer Caught in FBI Sting, Charged With Ripoff
- Man Sues South Philly Sex Shop, Claims Gel Burned His Weenie
- New Jersey Changes Handicapped Parking Program
- Caught On Tape: Gunman Opens Fire Inside Strip Club With AK-47
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...