Dr. Keith Laskin, medical director for Main Line Health’s Celiac Center at Paoli Hospital, was among the main presenters during the event.
With all the tragedy that’s come from Hurricane Sandy, something good has come of it too. Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl spoke exclusively with a family who evacuated from North Jersey to our area, and now has a new bundle of joy.
One person was injured after a partial roof collapse at the King of Prussia Mall on Sunday.
Two people are critically injured after a car accident early Saturday morning in West Brandywine Township.
The trauma center at Paoli Hospital is the first in Pennsylvania to participate in an expanding program aimed at getting vital information into the hands of first responders to auto accidents.
A young child has died after being struck by a United States Postal Service truck in Chester County Thursday
Chester County is one of the fastest growing areas in the region. Until now, people with severe injuries there had to be transported long distances.
- 'Fuel Your Passion For Fashion' With New Package At Philadelphia Hotel
- Culinary Scene Down The Shore Explodes This Summer
- Judge Orders Faith-Healing Couple Facing Murder Charges Be Held Without Bail
- Burned Kitten Fights For His Life As Authorities Continue To Search For Suspect
- Chris Christie's Wife: He'd Make A Good President
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta