An ordinance awaiting final passage at the end of the month would make it illegal to light up in a park, playground, school or township facility.
Police in south Jersey have arrested a man in connection with a series of lewd acts which occurred in Palmyra and Riverton last month.
Twenty-eight-year-old Robert Lopez, Jr. of Camden was taken into custody on a warrant which had been issued for one the acts that occurred in Palmyra.
In a quiet neighborhood in Palmyra, every parent’s fear became reality on Thursday morning right before school started.
An Eyewitness News viewer stepped up to help get a new bike for a young man with cerebral palsy.
Authorities in Palmyra are investigating a fire that broke out in Burlington County Monday afternoon.
- Local Nonprofit Group Helping Student Athletes Get Screened For Cardiac Problems
- Family of Young Kidnap Victim Plans to Sue Phila. School District
- Parents Of Missing College Student From Montgomery County Make Emotional Plea For Son's Return
- Duckling Rescue Stops Traffic In Montgomery County
- Main Line House Cleaner Sentenced In Theft of Historic Franklin Bust
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...