Pa. Department of Health
Pennsylvania health officials have identified the state’s first case of fungal meningitis linked to a deadly national outbreak involving steroid shots.
Two of the cases of West Nile are in Delaware County men, and the third is a woman in Centre County.
It’s the earliest detection of the virus in Pennsylvania since the state began monitoring in 2000.
Radnor Township police responded to the 400 block of East Lancaster Avenue on Monday afternoon, after a call came in about an injured fox. Later, the fox tested positive for rabies.
Pennsylvania’s new voter ID law requires that, beginning in November of this year, all voters present a photo ID every time they vote. But you need to plan ahead.
Pennsylvania governor Tom Corbett has fired some state workers and suspended others in the wake of a far-reaching investigation of a West Philadelphia abortion clinic by a Philadelphia grand jury.
A growing number of whooping couch cases in Delaware County has prompted the Pennsylvania Department of Health to set up vaccination clinics.
- Final Class Ever Graduates From Germantown High School
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Reveals Two Levels of Care By City
- New Jersey, Delaware Among States With Fewest Engaged Employees
- Health: Study Shows HPV Vaccine Effective At Reducing Cases Of Disease
- Easton School Board Eliminating 43 Positions, Including 19 Teachers
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...