Officer Christopher Reeves
The man accused of killing a New Jersey police officer in a motor vehicle crash has pleaded not guilty to aggravated manslaughter and other charges.
Twenty-three-year-old Timothy Seidel is hospitalized and in police custody at Cooper University Hospital following the crash that killed Millville Police Patrolman Christopher Reeves Sunday morning.
Funeral Arrangements In Place, Fund Created For Son Of Cumberland County Police Officer Killed In Crash
Funeral arrangements have been set for a Cumberland County officer killed in a car crash while on duty Sunday morning.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...