The ordinance calls for financial penalties for a landlord who has a tenant who calls police at least three times during a four-month period.
The blaze broke out around 12:45 p.m. Sunday along the 100 block of East Marshall Street in Norristown. Firefighters arrived on scene at short time later and found two toddlers inside a first floor bedroom in the rear of the apartment. They say the children were home alone.
Police say Shakeem Carter stabbed Kevin Allen more than twenty times before dousing the body in vegetable oil and setting it on fire.
Prosecutors asked the judge to close the evidence-suppresion hearing and seal the testimony of a special agent from the Department of Homeland Security because it could jeopardize the safety of others and compromise ongoing investigations.
Police are asking for the public’s assistance in finding a missing person who suffers from Alzheimer’s.
Officials of the zoo say Anasazi died following a sudden decline in health while battling cancer and kidney failure.
Authorities say six people were sickened by suspected carbon monoxide fumes early Monday morning in Norristown, Montgomery County.
Montgomery County has issued a Cold Blue Cold Weather Emergency from Saturday to Tuesday.
Phase one of the nearly $21-million project calls for crews to completely rebuild Markley Street, also known as Route 202 South.
County officials say this upgrade will greatly improve safety to the residents but the cost won’t break the bank.
“Would you like to support disabled children? Oh, thank you so much — thank you,” said sheriff Eileen Behr, who, along with Montgomery County district attorney Risa Ferman, was hawking the promotional newspapers.
Williams was picked up late Tuesday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
Montgomery County authorities have arrested a 31-year-old Norristown man who they say ordered a hit on another man because they were involved with the same woman.
Authorities say Charles Charen and Erica Cannella brought four-month-old “Bella” to the SPCA a week after she suffered her injuries.
A Montgomery County judge today sentenced Frank Roselli to 25 to 50 years in state prison following his third conviction of a home burglary that included violence.
- Chester County Student Suspended, Cited After Classmate Hit By BB
- AC Casino Operators Look For New Options In Search Of Profits
- Three Children Injured In Southwest Philadelphia House Fire
- Spike In Gas Prices Not Affecting Memorial Day Weekend Travel
- Local Non-Profit To Name ‘Best Storyteller In Philadelphia’
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...