It’s a condition called “nomophobia” which stands for “No Mobile Phone Phobia.” It’s the fear of being without your cell phone.
A recent study sponsored by SecurEnvoy has found that, since 2008, the amount of people who fear being without a mobile phone has grown from 53 percent to 66 percent.
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl
- $590M-Plus Powerball: 1 Winning Ticket Sold In Florida
- Victim Claims $24K Stolen During Home Invasion In Philadelphia
- Crews Work To Repair Overnight Water Main Break In Fishtown