NJ Motor Vehicle Commission
In the first year, the operation — known as “Operation Facial Scrub” — has yielded 38 criminal prosecutions and more than 600 potential cases.
Owners of 147 vehicles owing at least $200 are being told to pay up by February 7th.
Santa Claus sat in front of a big-screen TV, manipulating a plastic steering wheel and operating the distracted-driver computer simulator.
The Atlantic City Expressway is ready to join the New Jersey Turnpike and the Garden State Parkway in a unique way to target toll cheaters: go after their vehicle registrations.
New Jersey will soon become the seventh state in the nation to include emergency contact information on driver’s licenses — if you want to provide it.
Philadelphia Flyers hockey fans who live in the Garden State now have a license plate to call their own.
A legal battle royal over vanity license plates, raging for more than six years between New Jersey and a New York-based pro-life group, is over at last.
- City Council OKs Law Requiring Parental Supervision of Teens at Tanning Salons
- Police: Boy Chained To Table For Not Finishing Dinner
- Phila. Charter Schools Urge City and State To Increase Education Funding Citywide
- Study: Kids Exposed To Air Pollution At Young Age At Higher Risk Of Hyperactivity
- Delaware County SPCA Offering Free Pet Adoptions For Vets And Military Families
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta