A story uncovered by Eyewitness News catches the eye of a member of Philadelphia city council.
A urine controlled video game? Now that’s what I call a “Game of Thrones,” a must-see LeBron James video bomb, Mr. T is on ice and Tiger Woods is causing more controversy. It’s all in this week’s That Thing You Missed.
Nike is causing a social media storm with its latest online ad showing a picture of Tiger Woods overlaid with a quote from him, “Winning takes care of everything.”
Two major sponsors, Oakley and Nike, distanced themselves from Olympic athlete Oscar Pistorius on Monday
Nike co-founder Phil Knight has issued a statement blasting the Freeh report’s characterization of Penn State coach Joe Paterno in the child sex abuse scandal involving assistant coach Jerry Sandusky.
Lebron James to wear special gold shoes for the Miami Heat opener.
Lance Armstrong made his first public appearance Friday night, since the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency released its scathing report last week.
Lance Armstrong was looked at as an inspiration to many, and the demise of his athletic career and his decision to step down as chairman of Livestrong is generating a lot of discussion and opinions.
Nike has severed ties with cyclist Lance Armstrong, citing insurmountable evidence that he participated in doping and misled the company about those activities for more than a decade.
Nike is set to release a Lebron James model shoe for $315.
The president of Nike Inc. says he has decided to change the name of the JoePaterno Child Development Center, a child care facility at the company’s headquarters.
The NFL unveiled its new Nike uniforms today, and Michael Vick helped out by modeling the new version for the Eagles.
The equipment manufacturers and retailers roll out some contests during Masters Week and one of them will let four lucky golfers play nine holes with Tiger Woods…
Chris discusses the latest endorsements garnered by Mitt Romney and reviews the details from last night’s Bruce Springsteen concert. He talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday about the economic impact of a Supreme Court ruling on the Affordable Care Act and to Beasley Reece about expectations for this year’s Phillies team.
Chris thinks the reaction to the Casey Anthony verdict breaks down along gender lines. He talks to Andrew Dice Clay about his upcoming Atlantic City Show and to Phillies Announcer Tom McCarthy with the team in Florida.
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Exclusive: I-Team Uncovers What Prayer-Healing Family Told Police After Son’s Death
- Parents, Students And Teachers Rally As School Budget Woes Continue
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta