More Paperwork For Landlords This YearLandlords having work done on their properties must now file a 1099 form for anyone making $600 or more.

More From CBS Philly

5 Phillies Players To Watch This Spring Training
Best Places To See Indie Rock In Philly
Restaurant Pairs Beers With Girl Scout Cookies

Listen Live