According to a Gallup poll, New Jersey and Delaware are among the top nine states with the least engaged employees.
Police are investigating an early morning shooting in Carneys Point, Salem County following a police car stop involving a stolen car.
The barrier island of Margate looked a lot different Tuesday. Morning and afternoon storms flooded many of the lower lying streets, turning different blocks into their own islands.
Police are releasing the identities of two people who were shot and killed in an apparent murder-suicide on Tuesday.
Government lawyers argued Tuesday that the New Jersey Supreme Court should reject a request to move a special U.S. Senate election that Gov. Chris Christie scheduled three weeks before the state’s regular Nov. 5 election.
It’s a special day on the 5900 block of Sounds Avenue in Sea Isle. Construction crews are hard at work, but it’s not you’re every day building project.
New Jersey health officials are advising residents of coyote sightings in Monmouth County.
A 4-year-old girl has died following a car crash that also killed her father in Mercer County early Sunday morning.
New Jersey lawmakers approved a bill Monday that would allow those in the country illegally to qualify for in-state tuition rates at state colleges and universities.
The newest FEMA flood maps show many residents in Brigantine are in a less hazardous flood zone that is not threatened by waves.
Prosecutors in southern New Jersey say the death of a cab driver whose body was found in his vehicle last weekend will be investigated as a homicide.
A homeless man has been convicted of fatally beating a New Jersey college student with a baseball bat because he thought the teen was laughing at him.
More than seven months after Superstorm Sandy devastated parts of the Jersey shore, thousands of homeowners are getting some relief from crushing rebuilding and insurance costs.
Police say two officers were assaulted during a motor vehicle stop in Camden County.
One man was killed and two others were wounded in a shooting on a Camden street.
- Brotherly Love: Chefs Compete In MANNA Guac-Off
- Montco Advocates For The Elderly Discuss State Funding Needs
- Delaware County Girl Takes Big Step Towards Recovery 1 Week After Lung Transplant Surgery
- Free Monthly Summer Concerts Announced For Race Street Pier
- With Gov. Corbett's Signature, Philadelphia Traffic Court Is Out Of Business
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...