New Jersey State Police
State police say the wife of a trucker died after her husband lost control of his vehicle and crashed on the New Jersey Turnpike in south Jersey.
The New Jersey State Police is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing teenager out of Hainesport Township, New Jersey.
New Jersey State Police are asking the public for help in their search for 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale of Clayton, missing since Saturday afternoon.
New Jersey State Police say a Cumberland County woman apparently killed her husband, two dogs and herself.
New Jersey State Police arrested and charged two young men with obstruction and underage drinking after being caught throwing beer bottles out of their car along Route I-295 on Sunday night.
Patrolman Christopher Reeves of the Millville Police Department was killed in a motor vehicle accident while on duty at 2:15 Sunday morning.
New Jersey State police say troopers have located and recovered the bodies of two individuals Thursday along the Jersey Shore.
One of New Jersey’s 12 most wanted fugitives was arrested on Friday, June 8th in Broward County, Florida.
A suspect in Saturday’s fatal hit-and-run in Camden is now behind bars after surrendering to police.
The Coast Guard has suspended its search after reports of an unconfirmed person in the Delaware River Monday night.
The New Jersey attorney general and commander of the state police are traveling across the Garden State looking for a few good men and women to serve in law enforcement.
A Norristown lawyer, who represents three members of two motorcycle clubs stopped in New Jersey by troopers who demanded they remove jackets bearing biker club colors and logos, says a federal judge’s recent decision in the case is a First Amendment victory.
The New Jersey man wanted for questioning in the murder of his ex-wife apparently committed suicide Friday morning in an upstate New York motel where he had checked in the previous night with his two young daughters, who were found safe, authorities said.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has announced plans to send state troopers into Camden to help suppress a growing murder rate.
New Jersey State Police are looking into what caused a crane accident that sent one person to the hospital in Burlington County.
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Pennsylvania Senate Republicans Unveil Liquor Reform Proposal
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...