New Jersey Nets
Carlos Boozer had 19 points and 15 rebounds to help the Chicago Bulls clinch the fifth seed in the Eastern Conference with a 95-92 win over the Washington Wizards in the regular-season finale Wednesday night.
Jay-Z has accomplished a lot in his career, but his latest feat has him feeling that like he’s living the American dream.
The Philadelphia 76ers nailed down the final playoff berth in the Eastern Conference and spoiled the Nets’ final game in New Jersey with a 105-87 victory Monday night.
As the Nets prepared to say goodbye to New Jersey, Gov. Chris Christie bid the Brooklyn-bound NBA team good riddance.
Chris recounts his experience at the Mitt Romney/Tea Party event last night at the Franklin Institute. He details Newt Gingrich’s visit to the St. Louis Zoo and the end of Blue Dog Democrats. He also talks to Secretary of the Commonwealth, Carol Aichele, about the new Voter ID Law.
Gerald Green scored 23 points, and Kris Humphries had 18 points and 13 rebounds to lead the New Jersey Nets to a 95-89 win over the Philadelphia 76ers on Friday night.
Center Spencer Hawes came off the bench for the first time and a scored a season-high 19 points to lead the slumping Philadelphia 76ers to a 107-88 victory over the New Jersey Nets on Tuesday night.
Forbes magazine says Michael Vick is the country’s most disliked athlete.
Deron Williams scored 34 points, including a go-ahead 3-pointer with 26.8 seconds left in overtime, to help lift the New Jersey Nets to a 97-90 victory over the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday night.
SCP Auctions says more than 140 items from Julius Erving’s personal collection sold for a record $3.5 million. The auction ran from October until Sunday.
Thaddeus Young scored 22 points, Elton Brand had 21 and the Philadelphia 76ers clinched a playoff spot with a 115-90 victory over the New Jersey Nets on Friday night.
Lou Williams scored 26 points and Jrue Holiday had 11 points, 11 assists and 10 rebounds for his first career triple-double to lead the Philadelphia 76ers to a 106-92 victory over the New Jersey Nets on Wednesday night.
Spencer Hawes scored a season-high 18 points and the Philadelphia 76ers snapped an eight-game road losing streak with an 82-77 victory over the slumping New Jersey Nets on Tuesday night.
Jrue Holiday had 20 points and 13 assists, and Thaddeus Young sparked a fourth-quarter spurt to lead the Philadelphia 76ers past the New Jersey Nets 102-86 on Saturday night, snapping a three-game losing streak.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Movie Theater Tries To Do Right By Couple With Down Syndrome, After They Say They Were Mistreated
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...