New Jersey Beaches
At what price? He estimates between $750 million and $1 billion.
Pointing out all the attractions of the Jersey Shore is an exercise in the obvious. A bustling vacation destination since the 1800s, the Jersey Shore attracts millions of families, couples and young singles annually for its spectacular 127 miles of Atlantic Ocean shoreline. It’s Atlantic and Cape May counties that really draw in the locals though. Every summer, the Atlantic City Expressway and Garden State Parkway become bottlenecked with Pennsylvanians and New Yorkers heading toward beaches, bays, bars and boardwalks. From Sandy Hook to historic Cape May, “shoobies” go “down the shore” for sand, surf, sun and fun that only the Shore’s hotels, casinos, souvenir shops, restaurants, amusement parks and wet entertainment can deliver.
From Asbury Park to Avalon and beyond, many of us have a favorite shore point. And if so, now’s the time to be counted.
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Pennsylvania Senate Republicans Unveil Liquor Reform Proposal
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...