Conference Finals have arrived. See the official schedule of games, scores and seedings.
Lebron James and Kevin Durant highlight the All-NBA first team, no Sixers players make it.
As the feats, and really the legend of LeBron James grows ever larger, he has begun to transcend the game itself, much to the dismay of many fans. Consequently, is he, or Commissioner David Stern, the greatest villain currently in the NBA?
Mike Krzyzewski just couldn’t pass on “the ultimate honor” of representing his country again as the U.S. men’s national team coach.
Anthony first hurt his left shoulder on April 14 against the Pacers. Now it seems he played the entire playoff run — 12 games — with a partially torn labrum.
Oklahoma City Thunder star player Kevin Durant donates $1 million to the Red Cross.
Poll shows an overwhelming majority of Americans support gay athletes.
The Sixers receive permission to interview Rockets assistant Kelvin Sampson for their head coaching vacancy.
The Analytics Era has begun, as the Sixers introduce their new general manager Sam Hinkie.
Former Sixers coach Larry Brown says advanced analytics don’t work in basketball.
Spike Eskin writes that there are a million reasons to like the Sixers hire of Sam Hinkie, and doesn’t think most of the criticisms he’s heard ring true.
Reports say the Sixers have reached an agreement with Houston Rockets assistant GM Sam Hinkie to be their new general manager.
A judge has ruled an auction house cannot sell Kobe Bryant memorabilia offered by the NBA star’s mother while courts sort out where the case should be decided.
The confident aura the Golden State Warriors are giving off right now might be the only thing brighter than those yellow shirts every home fan is expected to be wearing again for Game 3 against the San Antonio Spurs on Friday night at ear-piercing Oracle Arena.
The Miami Heat and Chicago Bulls are getting ready for Friday’s pivotal game 3.
- Burned Kitten Fights For His Life As Authorities Continue To Search For Suspect
- Chris Christie's Wife: He'd Make A Good President
- State-Wide Ribbon Cutting Marks Opening Of Jersey Shore Season
- Paper Urges New Jersey Governor Christie To Make Rebuilt Beaches Free
- Consumer Advocate: Scammers Prey On Veterans During Memorial Day
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta