National League Division Series
At the top of the list is first baseman Ryan Howard, who suffered a ruptured Achilles tendon on the final swing of the NLDS against the Cardinals.
The trolley, with a police escort, made its way through city streets for about and hour and a half as beads, bracelets, cheer cards, and rally towels were tossed to pedestrians.
This evening is game three of the NLDS, with the Phillies and Cardinals all tied up at one game each, and some die-hard fans are flying out to St. Louis this morning to cheer on their Phils.
Cliff Lee has lost his October touch. Albert Pujols hit a go-ahead single in the seventh inning after Lee blew a four-run lead, and the St. Louis Cardinals rallied past the Philadelphia Phillies 5-4 Sunday night to even their NL playoff matchup at one game each.
Phillies fans are still experiencing playoff fever this morning.
The Phillies and their fans are getting ready for Saturday’s 5:07 p.m. opener of the National League Division Series against St. Louis.
Cole Hamels mowed down the Reds and the Phils advance to their third-straight NLCS
- Dom Speaks With Pa. Senator Chuck McIlhinney About Liquor Bill
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Pregnant Woman In Serious Condition Following Triple Shooting in North Philadelphia
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Highlights Two Levels of Care By City
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...