N. King Street
More than six weeks after a Texas man killed his former daughter-in-law and another woman at a Delaware courthouse before taking his own life, the state medical examiner has released his body.
“I was absolutely floored and still am,” said Jill Matusiewicz Gohr.
A law enforcement official has confirmed that the gunman in a shooting at a Delaware courthouse Monday that left three dead was the ex-father-in-law of one of the victims.
According to the Delaware State Police, three people were killed, including the suspected gunman, after a gunfight erupted inside the lobby of the New Castle County Courthouse Monday morning. Two Capitol police officers were wounded during the shootout.
- Gun Rights Advocates March To Protest Philadelphia Ordinance That Bans Firearms On City Property
- NJ Mom Wants To Withdraw Guilty Plea In Kidnapping, Starving Of 8-Year-Old Daughter
- NJ Man Claims Share Of $198M Mega Millions Jackpot
- Man Arrested After Firing Shots At Stepdaughter, Police In North Philadelphia
- 3 Stabbed In 2 Separate Incidents In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...