Five people, three men and two women all in their twenties, are hospitalized following a shooting at a Brewerytown house party.
Toddler, Man Dead, 3 Others Critically Wounded In Douglass Township Shooting, Gunman Remains At Large
People who leave near Renninger Road and Hoffmansville Road in Douglass Township are being told to stay inside their homes, as police from more than a half-dozen municipalities investigate a multiple shooting that has left this Montgomery County community on edge.
One was a double shooting near 23rd and Diamond Streets. In an unrelated incident, an unidentified man was shot multiple times while walking near the 1700 hundred block of North 28th Street.
- Bench Honoring Fallen Firefighter Michael Goodwin Unveiled In South Philadelphia
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Veterans Advisory Commission Holds Resource Fair At City Hall
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure in Philadelphia Public Schools
- Movie Review: 'Star Trek Into Darkness'
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...