The medical industry, which has been so far ahead in developing technology such as CT scans, MRIs and PET scans, has done relatively little to use real-world technology that already exists.
Dr. Eli Dweck from Aria Health spoke to Pat Ciarrocchi about how the hospital is trying to make certain diagnostic tests easier and less stressful.
The verdict on Roy Halladay’s shoulder is in, and it’s the same as the first diagnosis.
Ryan Howard’s condition improving.
Syncope is a short term but abrupt loss of consciousness with a complete return to preexisting neurologic function.
In Clearwater, Phillies general manager Ruben Amaro spoke today with KYW’s Jack O’Rourke about Chase Utley’s patella tendinitis.
A common test that millions of people get is supposed to diagnose problems. But a Philadelphia woman says it made her sicker. 3 On Your Side Medical Reporter Stephanie Stahl has more on the MRI shocker.
by KYW’s medical editor Dr. Brian McDonough You may have heard about the work done in Pennsylvania and Virginia documenting the damage caused by secondhand smoke.
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl
- $590M-Plus Powerball: 1 Winning Ticket Sold In Florida
- Victim Claims $24K Stolen During Home Invasion In Philadelphia
- Crews Work To Repair Overnight Water Main Break In Fishtown